Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time Travel Part Four

Ah. Yes. I feared that response.
Hmm. The best way that I can argue what I'm really trying to say is with an example.

Tim is standing on the corner of 1st street and A street at 12:00 pm. Noon.
He has a time machine on the corner of 2nd and B street. He leaves at 1:00 pm. He hops in the time machine so that his space is always occupied on his return travel to Noon. But when he finally arrives back at Noon- time. He disappeared in the 1:00 time, creating a destruction of his matter, and a vacuum. and appears where air occupied on his corner of 2nd and B street. So even with the act of traveling through time, he still appears.


And with Matt's second idea, I found that fun to ponder and I encourage all to think on it for just a few minutes.

I also pose another question,
What would you do if your future self appeared to you and told you not to devise a way to travel through time?

Just think and then realize you had to have made a way to do it, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to warn yourself. :).

That's all for now.

Love, Taylor

No comments: